- “And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for SIGNS, and for seasons, and for days, and years.” (Genesis 1:14)
- “ And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. (Matthew 24:30)
- “And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring. (Luke 21:25)
- "The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the LORD comes." (Joel 2:31)
I. THE COMING FOUR BLOOD MOONS: 2014 – 2015
Blood moons (lunar eclipses) have occurred at times throughout human history. A tetrad (four) consecutive blood moons (lunar eclipses) are unusual. However, blood moons occurring on Jewish high holy days are even rarer. When they occur, Jewish rabbis teach that God is warning that something very significant is about to happen to His chosen people, Israel. They also teach that solar eclipses are signs that divine judgment is about to fall on Gentile nations.
History gives detail to the events that occurred when four consecutive blood moons appeared on either the Passover of the Feast of Tabernacles (Sukkot). The following three tetrads occurred during these high holy days:
- 1492-93: In Spain, the final year of the bloody Inquisition was in full swing. Jews who refused to convert to Catholicism had their property confiscated; thousands were beaten, arrested or killed. Then, the Alhambra Decree ordered the expulsion of all remaining Jews who refused to convert. In 1492, an explorer named Columbus discovered a massive continent, later called America, which would become a safe-haven to millions of Jewish immigrants.
- 1948: After the horrors of the Holocaust, the Jews were given a homeland in the Middle East. Israel was reborn as a nation. The Jews were home again after 2,000 years.
- 1967-68: Israel was invaded on all sides by Egypt, Jordan, Syria and other Arabic armies. It appeared that the tiny Jewish State would be overwhelmed and destroyed. Miracle after military miracle occurred and the Jews destroyed the invading armies and took over the West Bank and the ancient city of Jerusalem. The Holy City was in their hands for the first time in almost 2,000 years.
- Passover April 15, 2014: The first of the four blood moons.
- Feast of Tabernacles (Sukkot) October 8, 2014: The second blood moon.
- Passover: April 4, 2015: The third blood moon.
- Feast of Tabernacles September 28, 2015: The fourth blood moon.
- Adar 29/Nisan 1 (beginning of the Jewish religious calendar) a solar eclipse will occur. This will be on March 20-21, 2015.
- Rosh Hashanah (Feast of Trumpets), the second solar eclipse will be on September 13, 2015.
God prescribed a time of rest for man and the earth in the laws given to Moses long ago. God decreed that the 7th day of the week would be a Sabbath day of rest. The 7th year (Shmita) was to be a Sabbath rest year and the 7th Shmita (the 49th year) was to be a Sabbatical Year. The year following, the 50th year was to be the Year of Jubilee. During the Jubilee, all debts were to be cancelled, slaves set free and all land lost was to be restored.
History records the last Sabbatical year (49th year) occurred in 1965-66. The next year 1966-67, was the Year of Jubilee. During this Jubilee, Israel recaptured Jerusalem in the Six Day War!!
2014-2015 is the Jewish Sabbatical Year! 2015-2016 is the Year of Jubilee! With these added to the blood moons and the solar eclipses, God is sending a very BIG message to earth!
III. MORE SIGNS FROM HEAVEN!
There are additional heavenly signs added to the aforementioned phenomenal celestial events:
- On February 15, 2013, the closest asteroid in history zipped past the earth. Scientist state that the asteroid, referred to as 2012 DA14, had a diameter of approximately 45m and an estimated mass of 130,000 tons. Scientist labeled this event as “an incredibly near miss.” Impact with the earth would have been catastrophic.
- Also on February 15, 2013, a meteor exploded over Russia's Ural Mountains with the power of an atomic bomb, its sonic blasts shattering countless windows and injuring about 1,100 people. The meteor -- estimated to be about 10 tons and 49 feet wide -- entered the Earth's atmosphere at a hypersonic speed of at least 33,000 mph and shattered into pieces about 18-32 miles above the ground. Millions of dollars worth of damage was sustained by nearby cities.
- The comet “PanSTARRS” will made an appearance in the heavens and be visibly seen streaking through the skies during March 2013.
- One of the brightest comet in human history, will light up the skies beginning November 2013 through January 2014. It will be brighter than the moon and will be able to be seen in the day time. The last such bright comet occurred in 1680 AD. It is called an “event of a civilization,” unprecedented in human history!
“And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring; Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken. And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption is near!” (Luke 21:25)
God is sending a very powerful yet clear message….THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST IS NEAR! The climax of all prophecy is at hand.Ancient prophecies are nearing the time of fulfillment, including His Return. They are:
- The War of Obadiah, in which Israel will defeat and wipe out Syria, Egypt, Jordan, Hezbollah, Hamas, and other Arabic Moslem allies is imminent. Israel “will possess her possessions”- the majority of the Middle East with its massive oil reserves. (Book of Obadiah, Psalms 83, Isaiah 17)
- The Gog-Magog War, which will be Russia’s reaction to the War of Obadiah, will occur shortly after Israel’s victory over the Arabic Islamic alliance. Russia, Iran, Turkey, Ethiopia, Libya and other allies will form a massive multi-million army to invade Israel. God will go to war on Israel’s behalf and destroy 5/6 of the invading armies and also those nations’ homelands. (Ezekiel 38 and 39)
- The Rise of the Anti Christ, the False Prophet and the One World Governmental and Religious System. A 7 Year Treaty of peace and protection will be signed by all nations, including Israel, with the Anti Christ. (Daniel 9:27)
- A world-wide persecution of believers in Christ will occur. (Luke 21: 12:18)
- Deliverance of the Remnant of Israel (Micah 2:13) (Zechariah 12: 1-14) (Zechariah 13:9)
- The Battle of Armageddon and the Return of Christ. (Zechariah 14: 1-21) (Luke 21:27) (Revelation 18:11-21)
28 When these things begin to take place, stand up and lift up your heads, because your redemption is drawing near.”
29 He told them this parable: “Look at the fig tree and all the trees. 30 When they sprout leaves, you can see for yourselves and know that summer is near. 31 Even so, when you see these things happening, you know that the kingdom of God is near.
32 Truly I tell you; this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened. 33 Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.
34 Be careful, or your hearts will be weighed down with carousing, drunkenness and the anxieties of life, and that day will close on you suddenly like a trap.